Please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions purchasing your tickets.
- Open fires and disposable BBQs are not permitted.
- Generators are not permitted.
- Please use bins provided.
- Keep fire lanes clear.
- Empty toilet waste into tanks provided not toilet units.
- Caravans and Campervans should bring sufficient gas bottles in the fitted cylinders on the vehicle only. No spare bottles should be brought on site
- When camping, only use purpose built gas stoves with small gas bottles (2.2kg), no spare bottles to be brought.
- There will be restricted vehicle movements on the campsite over the weekend, no vehicle movement in the hours of darkness. The speed limit on site is 10mph. Normal vehicle regulations apply to driving around on site.
- No sound systems will be permitted on site.
- No gazebos or temporary structures are permitted within the campsite
- Pitches will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, pre-booked only
- Sleeping in cars overnight is not permitted.
- Strictly no Chinese lanterns on site.
- Strictly no fireworks on site.
- Strictly no drones permitted to fly from the campsite.
- No water source should be deemed drinking water unless specifically labelled as such.
- Please remain vigilant to fire safety in order to help keep yourselves and other National Shooting Show visitors safe.
- All visitors are expected to respect their fellow campers, campsite staff, facilities and environment and any antisocial or unruly behaviour will result in eviction with no refund.
- Each pitch is limited to one vehicle and 6 people – additional free parking is available.
- The consumption of alcohol by persons under 18 years of age is strictly prohibited under the terms of the event licence. The sale of alcohol on site by anyone other than official bars and vendors is prohibited. Offenders will have their booking cancelled and will have the alcohol confiscated.
- Although smoking is permitted within pitches and open areas, the Organisers request all cigarette ends are disposed of safely.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the tents and facilities. Please note smoking includes use of vapours and/or e-cigarettes.
- Glass bottles are permitted within pitches, caravans and tents. Any broken glass must be cleared up immediately. Walking around the site with open glass bottles is not permitted and these will be confiscated by security. The use of REUSABLE plastic bottles and glasses is strongly recommended.
- We do not permit you to share your booking with other guests. For example, if you book a 5 night stay, the same guests must stay in the glamping tent for the 5 nights. You cannot share the booking and split the nights. The guests staying in the pod should be the guests who have given their details.
- All visitors are urged to keep valuables, caravans, tents and vehicles secure. Anything suspicious should be reported to the Campsite Office or security without delay.
- Please report any issues to the Campsite Office or Security.
- Bookings are non-refundable.
- Pitches will be clearly marked out and allocated. All equipment, including tow bars and guy ropes must fit within your allocated space. Anyone found infringing their boundaries or using the wrong pitch will be moved.
- Postponement, Abandonment, Strikes, Force Majeure
The Organiser reserves the right, at its reasonable discretion, to vary:
– The times of opening to visitors of The National Shooting Show ;
– The times of build-up and breakdown of exhibits;
– The location of The National Shooting Show site;
– The date of The National Shooting Show
- The Organiser shall not be under any liability for any failure to perform any of its
obligations under this agreement due to Force Majeure. For the purposes of this clause, Force Majeure means fire, explosion, flood, lightning, Act of God, act of terrorism, war, rebellion, riot, sabotage, strike, disease or events or circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Organisers which renders, in the Organiser’s reasonable discretion, performance of the contract inappropriate.
- The Organiser accepts no liability for death, personal injury, damage to property or other loss, save for that directly caused by the negligence of the Organiser, its servants or agents.
- The campsite is open for entry and setup 12 noon – 9pm on Wednesday and 8am – 9pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.